Give the Cure of Comfort today.
Please take a moment to join us in giving the cure of comfort to West Michigan children who need it most. For as little as $10, you can provide a Billy Bear to a child with a life-threatening illness. We are proud to say that every dollar goes directly to our programming, and that is a commitment we stand by. Don't forget to read testimonials to learn about the impact just one bear can have on a child and their family.
For other ways to get involved, consider:
- Volunteering your time to assist in the delivery or distribution of the bears
- Hosting a bake sale, sporting event, or t-shirt fundraiser on behalf of the organization
- Joining other West Michigan high school students on our Youth Advisory Board
- Offering to shadow or mentor a member of our Youth Advisory Board
- Using The Billy Bear Hug Foundation as a "case study" for a marketing or business class. We're always looking for new ways to increase our awareness and impact.